Keep getting routing error

Phoca Download - download manager
krnsgrffn
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Keep getting routing error

Post by krnsgrffn »

Hi-

I am using Phoca Download 5.0.2 with Joomla 5.1. I keep getting a 404 routing error in the following instances (so far):

1. Clicking on Save, Save & Close, or Close when working in Styles for all of them EXCEPT "Buttons rounded (Corners)"
2. Clicking on any Download Button in Category (I have made sure the files exist in the correct directory)

The full error is:
Page not found
/home/xxxxx/test.xxxxx.org/libraries/src/Router/Router.php (155)

Not sure what is happening?

Thanks.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Keep getting routing error

Post by Jan »

Hi, can you enable debug mode to see whole error message including trace?

Testing now 5.0.2 and Joomla 5.1 and everything is OK for me :idea:
Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
krnsgrffn
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by krnsgrffn »

Hi-

I should have added that this is a site that has been upgraded from Joomla 3.10.12->Joomla 4.4.4->Joomla 5.1.0. I have Debug and Maximum Error on as I rebuild the site in Joomla 5.1.0.

As I get a 404, I am kicked out of the site and the error I reported is all I get. Are there logs somewhere I could check for Phoca Download?
krnsgrffn
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by krnsgrffn »

Hi-

I am getting this error with other extensions, so I am going to the Joomla forums to see if anyone has an idea of what might be happening. I will let you know if I figure it out.
krnsgrffn
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by krnsgrffn »

Okay, I have figured out that it is the Akeeba AdminTool .htaccess file that is causing this error to be thrown. I have been able to put in the exceptions for everything except the issue on the backend when trying to save/save & close/close in the styles section. I found where these files are saved and put in an exception for the directory (media/com_phocadownload/css/main) but that didn't do anything. What I don't understand is why some throw errors and others don't.

The only ones not throwing a routing error are "Buttons rounded (corner)" and "Default".

Is there something different about these two files than the others?
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, hard to say. :idea: There are two folders in media phoca download area - custom and main. Try to see if there is no connection to these folders. But unfortunately no other clue advice as I don't have any experience with AdminTools :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project